Mainspace on this wiki is for essays.
- Articles related to the red pill should go to Kings Wiki.
- Essays and videos related to the red pill can go on this wiki (or you can put them in userspace at Kings Wiki, if you prefer). They need not pertain directly to libertarianism to be hosted here, although it's encouraged to point out, at every opportunity, the red pill's implications for libertarianism, and vice versa. It's okay, by the way, if some essays resemble articles.
- Articles and essays about libertarianism, without any red pill dimension, should go to Mises Wiki.
Ownership of essays
Essays will not be marked as having been written by any particular editor, as this could deter others from editing their work. Every essay is open to being edited mercilessly by others.
Use descriptive essay titles. If there are multiple essays on the same topic, you may have a list page with a more general "list of essays related to..." title.
What makes this wiki different from Kings Wiki?
You don't need to cite sources as thoroughly as you might at Kings Wiki, although it's encouraged to back up your arguments with sources. You have more latitude here to develop the new philosophy of red pill libertarianism from scratch.
List of essays
- Assumptions in red pill libertarianism
- Child custody and child protection
- Child custody and child protection are gaps in libertarian theory
- Desertion, in the military and in marriage
- Encyclopedia Dramatica's feminist double standards
- Enemy of your enemy
- Enslavement is not that radical of an idea
- Feminism was retrofitted into libertarian theory, to fill the gaps in its coverage
- How Libertarians get friendzoned
- How Libertarians get friendzoned by the voters
- Husbands are usually the good guys
- Is feminism anti-intellectual?
- Isn't it weird that antifeminists find feminists so threatening, and feminists find antifeminists so threatening?
- It's arbitrary what requires informed consent
- Keeping an open mind
- Keeping an open mind about red pill libertarianism
- Legalized polygyny is just laissez-faire capitalism applied to the sexual realm
- Like socialists, I wanted the unattainable
- Like socialists, as a beta, I wanted the unattainable
- List of libertarian blogs
- Main Page
- Men will always have a higher suicide rate, and women will always have a higher suicide attempt rate
- Mom gets 10 years for letting boyfriend bang her kids
- Myths and facts about the red pill
- Nathan Larson
- No, you're not wasting your vote by voting Libertarian, unless the Party has stopped being libertarian
- Red pill libertarians are the enemies of Libertarians' enemy, feminism
- Sources of ethics
- The case for including red pill libertarians in the Libertarian Party
- The cocoon hypothesis concerning childlove
- The libertarian dream of marriage privatization has mostly already come to pass
- The role of polygyny in the enslavement of women
- The shifting arguments for the age of consent
- These days, there are so many young men already jobless, friendless, and living in their parents' basements, that they have little to lose by openly becoming pedophile activists
- They say "He's not a libertarian!"
- What is the childlove movement actually proposing?
- Why do libertarian women tend to get divorced?